Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Frogs

The students have been working soooo hard on test prep that I felt like they needed a break.  I found these cute little leap frogs here, and I just knew that we had to make them in honor of leap day.

The frogs are actually a a glyph, so each student's frog looked a little bit different.  After the boys and girls finished making them, I gave them each a paper asking what their leap frog said about them...... snuck in a bit of writing, anyway. =)

While completing this activity,  they enjoyed some cookies and juice that I brought in.




I hope you have a terrific evening!  The weather outside is gorgeous....... I am thankful  the tornado warnings stayed away from us today, and we did not have to spend the morning in the hallway! =)


2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Love your leap frogs --- very cute and clever. I am your newest follower. Come visit me sometime - I teach first grade :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete